Monday, January 10, 2011

Pay it Forward 2011

So, having nothing to do (other than laundry and cleaning) on this snow day has me thinking. That normally gets me in trouble. :)

I wasn't going to do the whole "Pay it Forward 2011" thing on Facebook. I thought it was just too much pressure to make something to send to 5 people. I mean, that's 5 people that you just promised you would remember to send something HOMEMADE! Whooo...that's a lot of pressure. But, I had a friend that just needed 1 more. And, since I know her homemade stuff is super cool, I caved to the pressure. So, I had to repost it to my FB status. Then people signed up. Oh the stress of it all.

But, you know what? I thought this might actually be fun. And then I thought, why stop at just 5 people? Why not send 1 person something each month? It will most likely be food so if you're on a diet, you probably don't want to be a part of this. :)

So, I will start with those 5 (actually 6) people and add 6 more. The only catch is that when you receive your stuff, you have to do something for someone else. If everyone did something nice for someone different each month and that person did something nice, what would the world become??? We all know how much fun it is to receive but I want to have fun giving too.

Anyway, long plan short, do you want to be in on my "Pay it Forward 2011?" If you do, comment below or message me on FB. If I get more than 12, that will be great too. I am so excited! This is gonna be fun!

2 comments:

  1. I like your twist on it =) I'm already signed up so I'll be over here waiting patiently (and making your something in the meantime... as soon as I figure out what it will be)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea!!! I've seen a couple of people post about this of FB, but wasn't sure what it was all about. I would love to do this. Count me in! :)

    ReplyDelete