Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Birthday Boy

Today is Grant's 8th birthday. Wow! Eight years ago today at 3:51p, I had a baby. He was a little guy, too. He weighed 5lbs 13oz and was only 19 3/4 inches long.


It was so hard to imagine how much he would grow and change over these 8 years. He's such a sweet kid and so smart. And, he's pretty cute too.
I can't wait to see what he will do as he grows even more.

Pre-K Graduation

 1st Day of Kindergarten
1st Day of 1st Grade
1st Day of 2nd Grade

As you can see, Grant has grown quite a bit over the years. He's almost to my shoulder and weighs a good 80lbs. He's becoming quite a big boy. We stay pretty stocked up on the PB&J around here.

And, soon, he'll no longer think I'm a cool Mom. (I like to think he thinks that now, ok?) He'll grow up and go his own way. I pray he makes good choices and becomes the man that he is meant to be.


I love my boys more each day even though they test my patience through and through.
It's fun and interesting to watch them learn and grow up.

So, Happy 8th Birthday, Grant!
Love, Your Mom

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post =) Happy Birthday Grant! Hope 8 is a great year for you!

    ReplyDelete