Thursday, June 30, 2011

So much to do...so little time!!!

Wow! I haven't blogged since March! I really wanted to be a good blogger when I started this but life happens.

So, pretty much, my summer is about to get super busy. Here's what we've got going, in case you are interested.

#1 VACATION!!! Finally! We are going to Biloxi and plan to go to New Orleans for a day. I am so ready to go the beach. I hope it's nice. I'm nervous because I really wanted to go to Gulf Shores but the hubs doesn't like to drive. Biloxi is closer so that's where we are going. I'm sure it will be GREAT!

#2 VBS! I love VBS. As soon as we get home next Sunday, I have to go to Church to start decorating the food area for The Big Apple Adventure. I am so excited! I am "in charge" of the kids' meals this year. I say "in charge" but there is no way that I could do it without a lot of other people. I'm really just a list maker. Thankfully, I go to a wonderful church with lots of wonderful people. And, tomorrow, I am going to pick up props that my fabulous brother-n-law made for their VBS. I am getting a HUGE taxi and a bunch of other stuff. CAN'T WAIT to see it and I really just hope it fits in the vehicle. :)

#3 Ryan is getting his tonsils out on July 18th. I'm not so excited about this one but I am ready for this child to stop getting strep throat. We made the decision to get his tonsils out because he is starting Kindergarten this fall and I didn't want to take a chance of him being sick all.the.time!  I think this will make a big difference for him.  Thankfully, my in-laws are planning to come up and stay with him that week so he can rest and recover.

#4 And, PTO! I am the PTO President this year. I am very excited about this and looking forward to what I know will be an excellent year. We have so many things to do before school starts on August 15th. OH MY WORD! That is so close! STRESS!  Nah...we'll be fine.

I think that is all my brain can handle at the moment. Hopefully, once we get back from vaca, I can actually try to blog. Don't even begin to ask me about the whole "pay-it-forward" thing that I wanted to do. That has gotten really far behind. Hoping I can fulfill some of that when cooler weather rolls around.

Hope you are having a great summer. Until next time...
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you blogged! I'm a follower of yours now. Wanna follow me too?

    ReplyDelete